Sunday, July 8, 2007

For the record... My Bio.

Though I am writing about solar stocks pretty frequently, I'm not a terribly experienced picker of stocks. I do have some experience over the years, and I've done more than my share of studying of issues of economics, politics, and energy.

I have a BS in Physics, so energy has been one of my biggest area of study, though I don't work in the field; I'm in IT at a Health Insurance company.

They say "invest in what you know," and so that's what I'm doing, and that's what I'm writing about, and continually learning more about.

The last thing I want to do is send someone in the wrong direction.

On the other hand, I feel like right now the opportunity is so great in getting involved in investing in these companies, which, barring some economic meltdown, are going to be tomorrow's behemoth energy corporations.

I can only ask the reader to not ever take my word for it. Of course, they shouldn't take Cramer's word for it, either.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book


No comments: