Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sorry, it's all I got.

I have alot of speculations, but that's about it for the evening.

I'm felt today, I guess, a kind of serenity mixed with fear. The volume was solid on a day of crazy market losses, and the comparative movement of FSLR and CLEN was confusing.

LDK held up very well, considering, but the movement on FSLR was outrageous. Down 20 points and back up with gains? How does that happen?

It was a day in which the perception was that "the Solar Bubble" was bursting, and yet a major sell-off of the heavily Institutionally owned First Solar, completely reversed and went positive. Early on it went down, and added to the impression that, for Solar, the end was nigh, but it's pretty clear that somebody really didn't want it down for long, or to do too much damage to its momentum. I'm sure they ate some shorts in the process.

For one thing, you can bet that there's alot of money in First Solar that doesn't want to come out until at least a year after it went in.

The Market was ugly, too. The big fish making the movement are perfectly aware of what they're doing, I'd think. Is this an attempt to blackmail the fed for cuts? Is this a big move to begin the rotation of money from poor companies and sectors into good ones? Who knows. They do, I suppose.

Well, I don't know what's going on, but I've been following politics long enough and carefully enough, to get some idea of when the Institutions are lying to me.

Remember, this is just me, and I don't know anything.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book


No comments: