Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Plan...

I sold TSL the other day. I'm thinking that prices in the Chinese manufacturers are going to redistribute a bit, and it will be interesting to see what increased competition does to panel prices and profits.

Ultimately, though, I see ownership in a chinese company as a hedge against trouble in the US Economy, so I'll get back ASAP (probably back into TSL). I figure at some point things will get rebalanced, and continue going up from there. It's not like demand isn't continuing to increase, so the long term still looks very good.

It seems that FSLR isn't getting hurt so far, so I'm staying in.

______


BTW: Rule of thumb. I welcome debate, so if I'm ever off base, let me know.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book


No comments: