Sunday, February 24, 2008

A premise... The Recession

I think we're in a Recession, and I think it's going to be a long and ugly one.

Now, maybe it doesn't make sense to suggest investing in stocks while believing that we're at the beginning of a Recession.

Well, here's a premise.

I believe that we are entering at least one or two very hard years, but I can't help but believe that the best bet is on the likelihood that the international system of trade will survive.

I don't believe that all of those Asians out there are just going to lay down and starve if the US stops buying their goods. In fact, I believe that the entire World has been preparing, at least in part, for possible or partial "decoupling" from the US since around 2000.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book


No comments: