Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shout out to the...

LDK Solar Yahoo Board!

I've been hanging out with this group for a long time. Membership has changed around during that time, and I won't even try to come up with all the major participants from the beginning, nor will I provide interpretation of today's cast of characters.

In any case, this is a good Solar board to watch. I pretty much know that I'll see some good and fresh news articles posted throughout the day dealing with some kind of Solar Issue, somewhere in the World. I also figure that there might be some fun debates and speculations.

Like elsewhere on the Web, you have to be able to sort out the bad information from the good, but there's a good solid core of folks here that I count on for a significant chunk of my daily information.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book


No comments: